Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Relax In Magenta Madness


I love black/white/hot pink together! I decided to make another class card with the In The Moment set but have the white on Magenta Madness. The image shows up better in person. I stamped in white craft ink and colored a little with the white water color pencil. I cut it out with the largest square in the Stitched Shapes dies. I stamped the sentiment in Magenta Madness on white card stock and punched it out with the Rectangle Postage Stamp punch. For the background, I started with a Basic Black base and added the white Stitched Rectangle plus a strip of Pattern Party DSP and a strip of Basic Black cut with the Basic Borders die. I then ran a piece of Polished Pink open weave ribbon around. I finished with some Black Matte dots. 
Hope your Wednesday is relaxing!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: In The Moment
Ink: White craft ink, Magenta Madness
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Magenta Madness, Pattern Party DSP
Rectangle Postage Stamp punch, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Black Matte dots, Polished Pink open weave ribbon, water color pencils


 

No comments:

Post a Comment