Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thinking Of Honeybee Home

 


I did some casing for this class card from my friend and fellow Pal Michelle Quinno using the Honeybee Home bundle. I used a white base and then a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock was ran through the new Hive embossing folder. I then cut a piece of the Heart & Home DSP with the Stitched Rectangle dies. I cut about 13" of the demin ribbon to loop behind a Heart & Home doily. I stamped the floral stamp and the two honeybees with Basic Gray ink on white card stock and water colored some So Saffron ink and Misty Moonlight ink with my water color brush. I cut them along with the So Saffron stem using the Honeybee Blooms dies. Finally, I cut a So Saffron label die from the Meadow dies and stamped in Basic Gray in the sentiment from the SAB set called Special Moments. 
Hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Honeybee Home and Special Moments-SAB
Ink: Basic Gray, Misty Moonlight and So Saffron
Paper: Basic White, Misty Moonlight, So Saffron and Heart & Home DSP
3/8" denim ribbon, Heart & Home doily, Meadow dies, Honeybee Blooms dies, Hive 3D emossing folder,Stitched Rectangle dies, water color brush


No comments:

Post a Comment