Friday, December 31, 2021

A Thinking Of You Windmill

 


I just love this DSP called Flowering Fields DSP. I cut an upper corner of one print for the field here I layered on a piece of white card stock cut at 4" square and then added to a Petal Pink 4 1/4" square base. I then cut the mini tulips out in Petal Pink card stock to lay across the top of te flower field with the Windmill Fields dies. I stamped the windmill from Tulip Fields set in Soft Suede and colored with my Ivory and light Crumb Cake Stampin Blends markers. I cut it with the same matching dies. I stamped the clouds in Smoky Slate ink and then the sentiment in Rich Razzlberry ink from the Special Moments stamp set you can earn free with sale-a-bration (SAB) which starts January 4th, 2022. All these products shown start that day with the release of the new SU! spring catalog. 
Hope you have a beautiful last day of 2021. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tulip Fields, Special Moments
Ink: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate
Stampin Blends markers- Ivory and Light Crumb Cake
Paper: Flowering Fields DSP, Basic White, Petal Pink
Windmill Fields dies

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete