Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A Painted Christmas This Year

 


I wanted to play again with the Painted Chrsitmas suite and cut into this print of pinecones from the Painted Chrsitmas DSP I have been hoarding. I added the print to the bottom of my white piece of card stock embossed with the new Gingham emboss folder coming in to the new spring mini in January 2022. I wrapped the Evening Evergreen ribbon around before placing on the Evening Evergreen base. I cut a label from the Seasonal Labels dies in Real red and stamped the sentiment from Tidings & trimmings in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also stamped from the Christmas Season  set pinecones in Crumb Cale and Early Espresso inks, berries in Real red ink and leaves in Evening Evergreen ik and cut them with the Seasonal Labels dies. Two gold leaves finish it off. 
Hope you have lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Tidings & Trimmings, Christmas Season
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black and Evening Evergreen 
Paper: Real Red, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
Srasonal Labels dies, Evening Evergreen 3/8" open weave ribbon, Gingham emboss folder, gold leaves


1 comment: