Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Drinks On Me Mini Calendar Holder

 



I made two mini calendar holders for friends and posted the first with the Pansy Petals suite yesterday. But today's is wth the Nothing's Better Than bundle and some fun Pattern Party DSP. I cut the stand with Bermuda Bay card stock cut 4 1/4" by 11" scored in middle at 5 1/2". I cyt a second piece at 4 1/4" by 3" and scored in the middle at 1 1/2" and on each end at 1/2" to make a stand. I cut a piece of Pattern Party DSP to cover the front and add the mini calendrt I bought from Taylorexpressions.com  I then cut a white panel on top with the Basic Borders dies. I stamped the drinks from the Nothing's Better Than stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black three times on white card stock two stepped the drink inside with Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight inks. I colored in the limes with a Granny Apple Green marker and the umbrellas with Daffodil, Bermuda Bay and Flirty Flamingo markers. I used the matching dies called Love You More Than dies to cut them out. I finished it off with some blue rhinestones. 
Hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nothing's Better Than 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Daffordil Delight, Mango Melody
Markers- Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Love You More Than dies, Basic Border dies, blue rhinestones





3 comments:

  1. Ah-dor-able!!! I buy the little calendars every year with good intentions but my calendars never get made. Maybe seeing your calendar page is the inspiration I need. It's sooo cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun brightly colored calendar!

    Where did you get the calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright, cheery and fun! I love how you've incorporated the colors from the DSP into your yummy cocktails. ♥

    ReplyDelete