Wednesday, December 1, 2021

PP569 Hark Peaceful Place

 




A lovely sketch from Anne Marie this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and I just had to play with more of the Peaceful Place DSP. I cut the large tree off of one print and then two smaller panels of different prints to layer on my piece of Smoky Slate card stock. I the added all to the Basic Gray base. I cut the detailed swirl from Painted Labels dies in Smoky Slate card stock and popped up my sentiment stamped from the For Unto Us set in Evening Evergreen ink on a white stitched circle die. 
I finished off with some rhinestones. 
Hope you have a peaceful day anf thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: For Unto Us
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Paper: Peaceful Place DSP, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic White
rhinestones, Stitched Shapes dies, Painted Labels dies


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Windy! Just absolutely perfect, I love it all! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! I love the papers you selected. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that you chose to use the tree print for the tall panel! And your colors are so peaceful! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Windy! Love how you showcased this gorgeous paper. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete