Thursday, December 2, 2021

FF0098 Merriest Christmas Cookies Gift Tag

 



I am playing along with the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com today with plaid, ribbon, red and green. I decided I needed to make more tags so grabbed my Gingerbread & Peppermint suite and made a fun tag. I used the Memeories & More card pack so most if the tag. I cut the tag shape with the Tailored Made Tags dies and a piece of red & green plaid print cards. I then cut the corner of the black coolong rack and added the spatula sticker from the pack. I hand snipped the two cookies from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP to add. I place the sticker sentiment from the card pack and added a few red rhinestones. I finished off with some Real Red mini ruffled ribbon. 
Hope uou have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Paper: Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP
Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More card pack, Real Red mini ruffled ribbon, Red rhinestones, Tailored Made Tags dies









2 comments:

  1. Super cute tag, Windy! So creative to add the baker rack on there. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun festive tag Windy - I love how you have a little of everything included! This would be great to add to some home baked goods - so thoughtful. Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete