Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Wonderful Poinsettia


I cased myself here but making it a full card and different sentiment on the bottom. You can see my first card here. I cut the poinsettia three blooms from Cherry Cobbler card stock as well as the gold foil stems with the Poinsettias dies. I stamped the berry stems plus the leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Poinsettia Petals set and colored them with the Stampin Blends markers in Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive. I cut them with the matching dies, too. I wrapped the gold ribbon around the white panel stamped with the sentiment from the Tidings & Trimmings set in Cherry Cobbler. I added all to a piece of Old Olive card stock and a Cherry Cobbler base. I finished off with some Mango Melody rhinestones to the center. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stoppin by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tidings & Trimmings, Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler
Stampin Blends markers- Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Holiday rhinestones in Mango Melody, Poinsettia dies, gold ribbon



 

3 comments: