Friday, December 3, 2021

GDP320 Stay Wonderful

 



I love the new Honeybee Home bundle and Hive embossing folder. I knew when I saw Kayla's card I wanted to use it for the case challenge over at global-design-project.com   I grabbed a Misty Moonlight base and a piece of Sahara Sand to run through the new Hive 3D embossing folder. I wanted to blend a little ink on after I distressed the edges but I liked the natural look of the paper. I stamped the flower stem from Honeybee Home along with the honeybee in Soft Suede ink and used my Daffoldil Delight and Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends to add color. I then cut it out with the matching dies called Honeybee Blooms dies as well as the background stems in misty Moonlight and So Saffron card stock. I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink on a white label die cut along with the Misty Moonlight card stock with the Ornate Frames dies. I finished it off with some brushed gold dots. 
Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Honeybee Home
Ink: Misty Moonight, Soft Suede
Stampin Blends markers- Granny Apple Green, Daffoldil Delight
Paper: Sahara Sand, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, So Saffron, 
Hive 3D embossing folder, Honeybee blooms dies, Ornate Frames dies, brushed gold dots




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! I love the colors and the torn edges. Such sweet images! ♥

    ReplyDelete