Wednesday, December 29, 2021

In The Moment With Stampin Blends

 


My first play with the In The Moment set from the new spring mini catalog coming next week on Jan 4th, 2022. It has three images so worthy of coloring. I stamped this one twice on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored one seen here with my Stampin Blends markers and the other one in Water Color pencils which I will post tomorrow. I colored then cut the image out with the Stitched Shapes dies and layered it on a white background embossed with the new Gingham emboss folder also found in the new catalog. I ran some twine with a bow around before adding to the Balmy Blue base. I also simply added a few blue gems to finish it off. As for the coloring, I used Pool Party for the bedding, Balmy Blue for the blanket and socks, Night Of Navy for the jeans, Crumb Cake for the dog, Pale Papaya for the cup and pages of the book, Pale Papaya and Daffordil Delight mixed for the cover of the book, Ivory for the skin, and Cinnamon Cider for the hair. 
Hope you have a cozy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: In The Moment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers: Blamy Blue, Crumb Cake, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Cinnamon Cider, Ivory, Pool Party, Night Of Navy
Paper: Basic White, Balmy Blue
Misty Moonlight and silver baker's twine, Stitched Shapes dies, Gingham emboss folder, blue adhesive backed gems 


2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I love the white circle against the textured white background. Such a sweet card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete