Monday, December 27, 2021

First Polar Bear Thank You Card

 


Hoping you have had a wonderful Christmas weekend full of many blessings! I traveled to Charleston SC the 16th thru the 20th for vacation with my family. We just spect some time together enjoying most food and drink around the historic town. When I returned, I made a few thank you cards for family with the Arctic Bears bundle. That is pretty much all I have done in weeks. I will get back in the start playing with some new items this week. 
Here is my first card using the Arctic Bears bundle from the holiday mini catalog and Pattern Party DSP from the annual catalog host rewards. I love black and white and paired it here a  little Pool Party. 
I cut a 4 1/4" square base in white and added a piece of Pool Party card stock.I also cut the DSP for the background. I stamped the bear in Memento Tuxedo Black and added a little Pool Party ink via my Stampin Blends marker before cutting with the matching Polar Bear dies. I also blended the same color on my white Wonderful Snowflake cut out with my blending brush. I then stamped the sentiment in Memento Black on white card stock and cut with the Ornate Frames dies. Super simple. 
Have a blessed Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Arctic Bears
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Pool Party
Paper: Basic White, Pool Party and Pattern Party DSP
Wonderful Snowflake cut outs, blending brush, Ornate Frames dies, Polar Bears dies

1 comment: