Thursday, December 9, 2021

PP570 Winter Miracle

 






I could not get a great photo of this beautiful paper due to the foil trees. I love how snowy the trees are in this print from Peaceful Place DSP and perfect for Jaydee's Winter Wonderland theme over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week. I only had to add another piece of DSP behind for a little border and a Basic Gray base. Then stamped the sentinent from For Unto Us set in VersaMark ink on a Basic Gray rectangle and heat embossing it with white emboss powder and my heat tool. I finished it off with three rhinestones. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thnaks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: For Unto Us
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Basic Gray, Peaceful Place DSP
rhinestones, white emboss powder, heat tool

4 comments:

  1. It is a challenge to photograph foil paper, I know! I am sure this is just beautiful! I love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing with the Players this week with this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment! Love the Clean design of this, Windy! Thanks for being with us at The Paper Players! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foil paper designs are always so tricky to photograph but I know how beautiful this must look in real life windy - those papers are lovely! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Such a stunning card Windy. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete