Friday, December 10, 2021

An Old Fashioned Birthday


I made this card for my husband's birthday today from the Whiskey Business set I borrowed from my friend Gale Smith.  My husband loves his scotch whiskey so hopefully he will love the card. I first stamped the two glasses and the decanter in Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White card stock. I colored them with my Stampin Blends markers. I used light Balmy Blue to make the glass and ice pop. I then used both light Mango Melody and light Cinnamon Cider blends to color the whiskey.  I hand snipped them and added them to a background that looks like tile cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies from the In Good Taste DSP. I also stamped the sentiment from the set in Cinnamon Cider ink and cut with the same die set. I added all to a Cinnamon Cider base. 
Hope you have an amazing weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Whiskey Business
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- light Balmy Blue, light Connamon Cider, light Mango Melody
Paper: In Good Taste DSP, Basic White, Cinnamon Cider
Stitched Rectangle dies

 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome coloring! I like the decanter and glasses against the dsp you chose.

    ReplyDelete