Thursday, December 30, 2021

In The Moment With Water Color Pencils

 


Another card with the new set called In the Moment which will be available to order next week on Jan 4th, 2022 when the SU! spring mini catlog starts. This time I colored the image stamped on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink with my Water Color pencils and blender pen. I used several colors of the pencils and then went back over them to blend with my blender pen. I then cut the image out with the Stitched Shapes die and layered it on a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock stamped with the sentiment several times in Basic Gray ink and a piece of Basic Gray card stock before adding to the white base. I finsihed it up with some silver epoxy dots. For the coloring, I used Blushing Bride for the pillows and skin, Flirty Flamingo for the blanket, Crushed curry for the dog, Rich Razzzleberry for the socks, Balmy Blue for the jeans, Smoky Slate for the cup and book, and Early Espresso for the hair. 

Hope you have a relaxing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: In The Moment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray
Paper: Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray
Water Colr pencils, Stitched Shapes dies, silver epoxy dots, blender pen

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have showcased this set with so many different mediums. Your coloring is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete