Monday, December 6, 2021

Pansy Petals Mini Calendar Holder



I made a few standing mini calendar holders for friends. I will post the second one tomorrow so come back. Today's is featuring the Pansy Petals suite which is so springy and fresh. I bought the mini calendars from taylorexpressions.com  
I cut a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock 4 1/4" x 11' and scored at 5 1/2" to fold in half. I then cut a small piece 3" x 4 1/4" scored in middle at 1 1/2" and 1/2" on each side to make a stand. I cut two prints of the Pansy Petals DSP to add to the front. I also glued the mini calendat to the front at the bottom. I wrapped some Just Jade gingham ribbon around with a bow. I cut three pansies from another print of DSP with the macthing Pansy dies along with some Just Jade leaves. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock from the Pansy Patch set in Gorgoeus Grape ink and cut with the Ornate Frames dies. A few Highland Heather pearls to finish it off. 
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pansy Patch
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Pansy Petals DSP, Basic White, Just Jade
Pansy dies, Highland Heather pearls, Ornate Frames dies, Just Jade gingham ribbon 
Mini Calendar from Taylorexpressions.com 



 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fresh design. These flowers and gingham patterns are great to look at all year long. Love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pretty calendar. I bought some calendars and now I have been inspired to use them. Thanks. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! I must CASE !!! Thank you for the cute idea.. Love the pansies !!

    ReplyDelete