Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Wonderful Time Of The Year

 


I made this for a friend who loves purple like me using the Tiding & Trimmings bundle. I used a Gorgeous Grape base and a piece of Basic White card stock for the background. I blended some Fresh Freesia ink on the white card stock with my blending brush. I then stamped a stocking in Fresh Freesia ink on white card stock and another in Gorgeous Grape ink from the Tidings & Trimmings set and cut them out with the matching Christmas Trimmings dies. I also stamped a bow in Grape ink and some sprigs in Just Jade ink and cut them out, too. I stamped a few small stars on the background in Grape ink and the sentiment in Just Jade ink. I finished off with a gold foil star also cut from the dies. 
Hope you have a fun Tuesday & last day of November!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tidings & Trimmings 
Ink: Just Jade, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, gold foil
Christmas Trimmings dies, blending brush


No comments:

Post a Comment