Friday, November 5, 2021

GDP316 Tidings Of The Season

 



I am casing a very talented designer and friend, Stesha Bloodhart over at stampinhoot.com for the challenge over at global-design-project.com this week. I used her layout and colors but changed to the Tidings & Trimmings bundle. I cut a star in Cherry Cobbler and a detailed one in gold foil. I also cut mini stars in Mossy Meadow card stock plus the holly leaves. I cut those tiny berries in Cherry Cobbler, too and not sure how I glued them on. I also cut the filler in gold foil. I stamped the stocking in Mossy Meadow ink on white card stock. All were cut with the Christmas Trimmings dies and popped on the stitched circle cut from Tidings Of Christmas DSP in a Sahara Sand print. I used another piece of the DSP in a Cherry Cobbler print I distrssed with my finger nail.  I layered all on a Sahara Sand base. I finished off with Cherry Cobbler twine and a bow plus brushed metallic dots. 

Hope you ahve a fab weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tidings & Trimmings
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Tiding Of Chrsitmas DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, gold foil and Mossy Meadow
Christmas Trimmings dies, Stotched Shapes dies, Cherry Cobbler twine, Brushed Metallis dots-gold









No comments:

Post a Comment