Friday, November 26, 2021

Gingerbread & Peppermint Gift Tags

 



I made 4 tags for the 4 Bath and Body Works small one-wick candles I wrapped for friends for Christmas. I tied the bags with the Real Red mini ruffled ribbon. I used some hemp twine for the tags plus a little Old Olive twine. For the tag, I cut Real Red ones from the Tailored Made Tags dies. I layered some Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP. I cut the snowflakes from another print of the same DSP plus I also cut the swirls from Real Red card stock from the Gongerbread dies. I stamped the sentiment from Peaceful Deer stamp set in Real Red ink on white card stock and cut with the Seasonal Labels dies. A few red rhinestones finished them off. 
Hope you have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Peaceful Deer
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Basic White and Gingerbread & peppermint DSP
red rhinestones, Seasonal Labels dies, Real Red mini ruffled ribbon, Gingerbread dies, Tailored Made tags dies, Old Olive twine, hemp twine





No comments:

Post a Comment