Monday, November 15, 2021

Whimsical Trees For Christmas

 


I think this is a fresh Christmas card with the Whimsical Trees bundle for card classes this week. I used Mint Macaron for the base and a layer of Blushing Bride card stock. I then added a white panel of card stock embossed with the Evergreen Forest embossing folder. I wrapped some Blushing Bride ribbon around before adhereing. I cut a Mint Macaron scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contours dies. I stamped the large tree from the Whimsical Trees set in Mint Macaron ink on white card stock as well as the smaller tree in Mossy Meadow ink and cut them out with the Christmas Trees dies. I also cut from the dies the skinny trees in Blushing Bride. I layered a Wonderful Snowflake cut out behind the large tree. Finally for the sentiment from the same set, I stamed it in Mossy Meadow ink on white card stock and punched it along with the Blushing Bride card stock behind with the Double Oval punch. 
I love all this elements coming together!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely Monday!
Windy

Stamp set: Whimsical Trees
Ink: Mint Macaon, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Blushing Bride
Christmas Trees dies, Evergreen Forest embossing folder, Wonderful Snowflakes cut outs, Blushing Bride ribbon-retired, Double Oval punch, Scalloped Contours dies






1 comment: