Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Peace Deer Tags For Gift Bags

 







I always have bags or boxes for my guests to carry home their creations from class. This month I wanted to give them a bag with a tag to use for the holidays. They can choose to leave on bag and give or use the tag on a gift. I stamped on the Tailor Made Tag cut in white card stock with the Peaceful Deer stamp set. I did the stars in Bumblebee ink and the the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink. I then punched the Peaceful Prints DSP(which was free a few months ago with SAB) with the Label Me Lovey punch. I either hand snipped the deer from the DSP or used the punch depending on which diection he was facing. Some Old Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon to tie it with a quick knot from some linen trim. They were fast and easy to make. 
Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy








2 comments:

  1. As sweet as can be! Love this tag and always love your decorated bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable tag. Layered to perfection.

    ReplyDelete