Monday, November 22, 2021

FMS512 Peace On Earth

 



I finally cut into the Peaceful Place DSP with my fav print for the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com   Love this plaid! I added it to the Smoky Slate card stock and Basic Gray base. I then cut a strip of Smoky Slate to stamp the sentiment from a retired sentiment called Wrapped in Christmas in Basic Gray ink. I added two strips of silver foil for the sketch and some shine. I layered a Wonderful Snowflake cut out plus two trees from the Christmas Trees dies- one in Smoky Slate and one in Basic Gray. I ran the Smoky Slate tree through the Bark embossing folder. I finished off with rhinestones for bling. 
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Wrapped In Christmas-retired
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Peaceful Place DSP, Basic Gray, silver foil, Smoky Slate 
Christmas Trees dies, Wonderful Snowflake cut out, Bark embossing folder, rhinestones



3 comments:

  1. I love the gray and silver on this. So elegant! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutral colors and the texture on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your elegant color scheme!! The beautiful snowflake and the texture on the tree are wonderful details! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete