Tuesday, November 2, 2021

FF0096 Thank You Poinsettia

 



I made this card to play with the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com and I wanted to do some blending! I chose flowers, pearls, embossing, and thank you sentiment for the challenge. I grabbed the Poinsettia Petals bundle for my card. I stamped the large poinsettia on a piece of Basic White card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I used my blends to color in Polished Pink, Cherry Cobbler and Mango Melody. I also stamped the leaves and colored with Granny Apple Green and Old Olive plus the berry stems colored the Polished Pink. I cut them all out with the matching dies called Poinsettia dies. I layered them on a piece of white where I stamped a Watercolor Shapes rectangle in Granny Apple Green. I placed them on a piece of Polished Pink card stock and a Cherry Cobbler base. I then stamped the sentiment on a Cherry Cobbler stitched rectangle die in VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I finished it off with some pearls. 

Hope your Tuesday is fabulous and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Poinsettia Petals and Watercolor Shapes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Stampin Blends- Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Cherry Cobbler, Polished Pink and Mango Melody
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Polished Pink, Basic White 
Stitched Rectangle dies, Poinsettia dies, pearls,  heat tool, white embossing folder




7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I like that watercolored rectangle in the background and the beautiful and bright pink you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holiday design in this traditional palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Windy! I love this card! Great job on the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday. Blessings, Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Windy. I love the bright pops of raspberry and your poinsettia is beautifully colored. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your coloring is stunning. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Windy! Your fabulous creation was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. Please hop over to the challenge blog to grab your winner’s badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete