Thursday, November 11, 2021

Smiles With Polar Bears

 


Another fun card for Christmas card classes next week with the Arctic Bears bundle and the Star-Crossed embossing folder. I have a white base and embossed apiece of pool Party with the Star-Crossed embossing folder. I then cut the icicies in white along with the little iceburg from the Polar Bears dies. 
I then stamped the two size bears on white card stock with Smoky Slate ink and cut them with the same dies. I stamped the sentiment from a retired set called Greatest Part Of Christmas in Pool Party Ink on a white label cut from the Snow Time dies. To finish it off, I cut a So Saffron sun or moon from the same dies. 
Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Arctic Bears and Greateat Part Of Christmas-retired
Ink: Pool Party and Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Pool Party and So Saffron
Star-Crossed embossing folder, Polar Bears dies and Snow Time dies





1 comment: