Thursday, November 18, 2021

Peppermint Kisses Christmas Crackers






I have made these before with a fall theme but this time is it a Christmas cracker with the Gingerbread & Peppermint suite. I am linking the awesome Sam Hammond Donald aka Pootles at pootles.co.uk  You can see her creation and directions here.  
I used the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP along with the Real Red mini ruffled ribbon tied on the ends. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set in Real Red ink and punched it with the label punch. I then cut the peppermints from the designer paper to pop on the label with a red rhinestone in the middle for a little bling. 
These are filled with Hersey's kisses. I know there are peppermint flavor kisses but I could not find them in time. 
Hope you have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy






 

1 comment:

  1. A perfect project for this sweet sentiment and paper. Such fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete