Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A Painted Diaginial Twist For A Fun Fold Blog Hop

 





I made a fun Diagonal Twist Card I got from Wendy Cranford who says she got it from Candy Michael.  You can see Wendy's card here with directions/video. I used the Painted Christmas suite and sentiments from the Peaceful Deer stamp set. I choose Garden Green along with Real Red for my colors. For the pulls I grabbed some Real Red mini ruffled ribbon. Pine cones stamped in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks. 
Hope you have an amazing Wednesday as well as a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Check out another fun fold by hopping over to my friend Jackie! 





6 comments:

  1. Windy, such a pretty holiday card and this fun fold card is fantastic! I really love it and will have to give it a go soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy I love this. It is another “new to me” card and you made it beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful fun fold card, Windy. I have my 110 cards for this year, but the cards in this blog hop will certainly be among next year's cards. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, Painted Christmas is a favorite, and your design is "super duper!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Windy! Your card is definitely a Wow card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Windy! I love the diagonal twist and the DSP is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete