Tuesday, November 23, 2021

GDP319 Sending Peppermint Kisses

 



I wanted to make a cute card to send my mom plus use the Adorning Designs decorative masks from the Gingerbread & Peppermint suite in the holiday catty for the theme challenge over at global-design-project.com   I took a piece of Basic White card stock and laid down my mask then blended with my blending brush Real Red ink for the stripes. I like how it turned out and looks so water color like. I layered it on another piece of white and a Real Red base. I cut the snowflakes from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP and the white label die from the Pretty Pillowbox dies. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set plus the candies and swirls in the same red plus Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce inks. I cut them with the Gingerbread dies. I finished off with the mini ruffled Real Red ribbon and red rhinestones.   
Hope you have a fun Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Frosted Gingerbread
Ink: Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP, Basic White, Real Red
Real Red mini ruffled ribbon, Petty Pillow box dies,  Gingerbread dies, red rhinestones, Adorning Designs decorative masks, blending brushes  



3 comments: