Monday, November 29, 2021

Merry Peaceful Christmas

 


I finally cut into my Peaceful Place DSP...it was hard since the paper is so beautiful. I decided to crop this scene on one piece with the Scallop Contours die. I then added it to a piece of Smoky Slate ran through the Evergreen Forest embossing folder, layered on a Smoky Slate base and with a Smoky Slate 7/8' textured wide ribbon wrapped. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock from the Peaceful Deer set in Evening Evergreen ink and cut it with the label die from Seasonal Labels dies. I finished it off with a few rhinestones. 
Hopefully you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Peaceful Deer
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Paper: Paceful Place DSP, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Seasonal Labels dies, Scalloped Contours dies, rhiestones, Smoky Slate 7/8" textured ribbon, Evergreen Forest EF



No comments:

Post a Comment