Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Peace On Earth Watercolor Trees

 


I wanted to do some water coloring so on a piece of water color paper, I added Granny Apple Green ink with my water painter then cut with the large tree die from Christmas Tree dies. I did the same for the small trees using a combo of Just Jade ink plus Granny Apple Green ink on the taller one and Shaded Spruce and Mint Macaron inks on the two little ones. These were also cut with the same die same. I added them to the white panel stamped with a sentiment from Wrapped in Christmas in Just Jade ink plus stars from the Peaceful Deer set in Mint Macaron ink. I layered on the Just Jade background embossed with the Evergreen Forest embossing folder. All was added to the white base. I fnished it off with the genial gems in Mint Macaron. 
I hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: WRapped In Chrsitmas-retired and Peaceful Deer
Ink: Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Just Jade, and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Just Jade, water color paper and Basic White
Christmas Tree dies, Evergreen Forest EF, genial gems-Mint Macaron, water painter





1 comment: