Thursday, November 4, 2021

PP565 Christmas Cheer Tag

 



I am playing along with Ann's tic-tac-toe challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with a lovely Whimsical Trees tag! I went across the top with ribbon/twine, circles, die cuts plus first row down with ribbon/twine, stitching, and foil. I cut the white tag with the Tailor Made tags dies. I added red ribbon and tie a little Blushing Bride twine on it. I stamped the sentiment from Whimsical Trees in Real Red ink on the bottom of the tag. I cut a stitched circle from Blushing Bride card stock to pop up on the tag then add foil cut stars and three trees. I stamped one in Polished Pink on white card stock and a short one in Real Red ink. I cut them all out with the Christmas Trees dies plus a one in Real Red card stock and the foil detail. 

Hope you have a very special day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy






5 comments:

  1. Oh, Windy! This is my type of tag - just the right touch of elegance! I LOVE the red paired with Blushing Bride. Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and red combo on this pretty tag! So fun and festive! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag, Windy! I love your color mix and simple and subtle stitched texture. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo on your tag Windy and how each of the mis-matched trees look so neat together. The gold trimmings and stars add the perfect festive finishing touch for a perfectly best-dressed parcel! Thanks for playing TicTacToe with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean, seriously. How cute is this?! Such a great combination of images and colors, Windy! Such a fun tag.

    ReplyDelete