Friday, November 12, 2021

Great Tidings Of Joy

 


I created a lovely scene for my wise men and guest to create in Christmas card class next week. I used the Great Tidings bundle in jewel tones to make it royal looking. I started with a Night of Navy base and layered a piece of white card stock I blended Night Of Navy ink over the top half with my blending brush. I then added a piece of Night Of Navy cut on the top with the stitched curve die from the Basic Border dies. I also cut a Night Of Navy town from the Wise Men Tidings dies. I then cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock 4" by 5 1/4" and die cut the "fancy window" top middle with the same die set. I stamped the wise men in Just Jade, Night Of Navy, and Blackberry Bliss inks then cut them out with the Wise Men Tidings dies. I stamped the sentiment in Just Jade ink on a white die cut from Stitched So Sweetly dies and I also popped a gold specilty paper circle punched from the 1 3/4" punch behind for a touch of sparkle. I finished with a Night of Navy star stamped on the background. I wish I would have stamped a Bumblebee (yellow) star but oh well!
Hope you have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Great Tidings
Ink: Just Jade, Night Of Navy, and Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Night Of Navy, gold specilty paper
Wise Men Tidings dies, 1 3/4" circle punch, Stitched So Sweetly dies, blending brush



2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love the rich colors and grand layout of this beautiful card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love how the elements are layered.

    ReplyDelete