Monday, November 1, 2021

FMS509 Frosted Snowflakes

 



Happy November! I did not want to make a slim card so I went with a regular card size for the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com I stamped the snowflakes from the Frosted Gingerbread set in Balmy Blue ink and rocked the edges in Pacific Point ink on white card stock and cut them with the matching Gingerbread dies. I punched out three Pacific Point squares with a retired 1 1/4" square punch. I added them to a white background embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder. I layered on a Pacific Point base and added some blue rhinestones on the centers of the snowflakes. I stamped the sentiment from Poinsettia Petal set in VersaMark ink and heat embossed white powder on the Pacific Point cards tock and hand snipped it out to finish it off. 

I hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Frosted Gingerbread and Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue and VersaMark
Paper: Pacific Point, Basic White 
Timeworn Type embossing folder, 1 1/4" square punch-retired, Gingerbread dies, heat tool, white embossing folder, blue gems



3 comments:

  1. I love the way you layered the squares and snowflakes - such a beautiful use of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty winter card! Those snowflakes are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO BEAUTIFUL, Windy! Great card with great colors!

    ReplyDelete