Friday, November 19, 2021

Festive Season

 


I wanted to play with the Merriest Moments bundle again but with some traditional Christmas shades. I used a white base and added some Painted Christmas DSP for the background. I then cut out the large detailed floral in Evening Evergreen with the Merriest dies and embossed it with the Merriest Frames embossing folder. I cut a white center with the same dies and stamped in Real Red a sentiment from the Merriest moments stamp set. From the set, I also stamped some hooly leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink and berries in Real Red ink to finish it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Merriest Moments
Ink: REal Red, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Painted Christmas DSP, Basic White, Evening Evergreen
Merriest Frames dies and embossing folder 


No comments:

Post a Comment