Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Painted Christmas Merry & Bright

 


I love this Painted Christmas suite! This is the last card for classes this month. I used some tradition colors with greens. reds and gold. I started with a white base and layered a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock embossed with the Tasteful Textile emvossing folder. I added a strip of Painted Christmas DSP down the side and a bit of Cherry Cobbler & gold 1/2" metallic ribbon. I cut the white label and Real Red one from the Seasonal Labels dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Tidings & Trimmings set in Evening Evergreen ink. I stamped on th white label the berries from the Christmas Season set in Real Red ink, the large leaves in Evening Evergreen ink and the pine in Pear Pizzazz ink. I stamped the pine cones on white card stock in Early Espresso and Crumb Cake and cut with the Seasonal Labels dies to pop on. I finished with a few gold holly leaves embellishments. 
I love all the colors and textures on this card!
Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Christmas Season and Tidings & Trimmings 
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, and Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Evening Evergreen, Real Red, Painted Christmas DSP, Basic White 
Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2" metallic ribbon, Seasonal Labels dies, gold holly leaves embellishments 


1 comment: