Friday, May 20, 2022

Best Wishes With A Teacup

 



I sat down last weekend and stamped a lot of these flowers and leaves from the Happiness Abounds set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock so I could binge watch stuff and colr them with my Stampin Blends markers. I then cut them all out along with lots flowers and leaves from the designer paper with the matching dies called Blossoming Happiness. It makes it great now when I sit down like to make this card and I could grab three of the same flowers along with a few leaves ready for me to add to my teacup. I cut the teacup in Orchid Oasis card stock-both a solid one and a detailed one to overlay from the Teacup dies. I placed the cup on a white piece of card stock I had stamped with the sentiment from Happiness Abounds in black ink. I had colored my leaves in Granny Apple Green and my flowers with a mix of light Polished pink and light Flirty Flamingo blends. I popped them on my cup and added the Orchid Oasis matte dot. Then I used a Orchid Oasis card base from the Tea Boutique cards & envelopes set part of the Tea Boutique suite. You can see the matching envelope in the second photo. 

Hope you enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink and Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Basic White, Orchid Oasis
Tea Boutique cards & envelopes, Teacup dies, Blossoming Happiness dies, in color matte dots-Orchid Oasis




No comments:

Post a Comment