Wednesday, May 4, 2022

PP589 Stay Wonderful

 



I wanted to combine the new in color called Starry Night with Daffodil Delight and white since I first saw it. Jaydee's fun theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week is the the perfect chance as I pulled out the Honeybee Home bundle plus my Hive 3D embossing folder. I used the Starry Night card stock for the base and added a piece of Basic White before my strip of Daffodil Delight ran through the Hive 3D embossing folder was added to the top. I cut a circle of Starry Night from the Layering Circles dies and ran some white glittered organdy ribbon around with a bow before popping the circle on. 
I stamped the sentiment in Starry Night ink from the Honeybee Home set and punched it out with the Double Oval punch. I used the extra scalloped edge white oval behind. I then stamped the bees and flowers in Starry Night on white cards tock and cut them with the Honeybee Blooms dies. I colored a little on the bees with the dark Daffoldil Delight Stampin Blends marker. I also colored the flowers and leaves with the Pool Party and Parakeet Party Stampin Blends markers.
 I cut a few stems in Daffodil Delight card stock and one in Pool Party card stock from the same dies. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Honeybee Home
Ink: Starry Night
Stampin Blends markers- Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Parakeet Party
Paper: Daffoldil Delight, Starry Night and Basic White
Layering Circles dies, Honeybee Blooms dies, Double Oval punch, Hive 3D embossing folder, white glittered organdy ribbon






3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Windy. I love the mix of the blue and yellow and your spray of flowers. Such a lovely composition. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful color combination, Windy! So cheery! I love the trio of bees. The Hive embossing is a perfect touch. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bold and bright colors and you've highlighted Starry Night so beautifully! The floral spray is so pretty too! I'm so glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete