Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Gifts With Cup Of Tea

 



I posted this 4 1/4" square card a few weeks ago and here is when I used it to give a friend with a candle as a gift in a gift bag I decorated to match. I bought the gift bag in bulk on Amazon and used the Fresh Freesia gingham DSP called Pansy Petals which is now retired to add to the front of the bag. I also tied a little Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon to the handle. I cut the tea cup from the Teacup dies in Night Of Navy for the solid one and Fresh Freesia card stock for the detailed one. After layering those together, I stamped the leaves from the Cup Of Tea set in Granny Apple Green and cut them with the same die set. I added a pastel pearl to the cup to finish it off. 
Hope you have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 



No comments:

Post a Comment