Thursday, May 19, 2022

FF0109 and GDP343 A Happiness Birthday

 






I am playing along with the theme challenge over at global-design-project.com and the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com today with flowers, hive, bees and embossing. I really liked Sharon's layout so I cut the flowers and leaves with the Happiness Blossoming dies from the beautiful designer paper called Hues Of Happiness. I picked the two shades of blue to mix together and then added them all on the white piece of card stock ran through with the Hive 3D embossing folder. I added the background to a piece of Pool Party card stock and a Night Of Navy base.  I stamped the sentiment from the Happiness Abounds set in Night Of Navy ink on a white strip of card stock. I finished it off with a few bee trinkets I had left after they retired. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Night Of Navy
Paper: Night Of Navy, Pool Party, Basic White, and Hues Of Happiness DSP
Hive 3D embossing folder, bee trinkets-retired, Happiness Blossoming dies   



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! These flowers look so pretty against the Hive embossing. The little bees are the perfect accents. I am so glad you played at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous, Windy. Love the embossed background, the gorgeous color scheme and those wonderful little bees. Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Card!!. Those little bees are perfect on your card. So glad you played along with us for the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. This Hues of Happiness Paper is so beautiful. Thanks for linking up to the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete