Tuesday, May 10, 2022

New Horizons With Prints

 


I love playing with the Nature's Prints bundle and though it is gorgoeus in the blue hues featured in the annual catalog and with the Sun Prints DSP, I am enjoying finding new shades to create with this bundle. 
Here, I decided on my own color combo to make it bright. I grabbed Polished Pink, Mango Melody and the new Parakeet Party. I also used a piece of New Horizon DSP for the background which I layered on a strip of white card stock and a Polished Pink base. 
I then stamped the images in my three colors and cut a few white and Mango Melody card stock pieces with the matching dies called Natural Prints dies. I then stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink ink from the set on white card stock and cut it out with the label die from the same die set. I added the stems/images cut out behind my sentiment and popped on some matte white dots to finished it off. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a bright day today!
Windy

Stamp set: Nature's Prints
Ink: Polished Pink, Mango Melody, and Parakeet Party
Paper: Basic White, Poilshed Pink, Mango Melody, New Horizons DSP
Natural Prints dies, Classic matte dots in white

No comments:

Post a Comment