Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Thinking Of Teacups

 



I love the Poppy Parade with the new in color Starry Sky. Here I grabbed some soon to retire designer paper for my Poppy Parade polka dot cup called Flowering Fields DSP.  I cut the cup from the paper with the Teacup dies as I also did for the other cup I stamped in Starry Sky ink and the stems in Old Olive ink along with the flowers in Poppy Parade ink all on white card stock. I added them to the panel of Basic White card stock I stamped with the sentiment from Season Of Chic set (love the font) in Starry Sky ink on the bottom before layering on the Tea Boutique card & envelope in Starry Sky.  I finished it off with some Starry Sky matte dots. 
I have sent this to my mom to wish her a Happy Memorial Day as she loves red, white and blue together!
Have a awesome Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Cup Of Tea and Season Of Chic
Ink: Old Olive, Poppy Parade, and Starry Sky 
Paper: Basic White, Flowering Fields DSP, Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes
Teacup dies, in color matte dots- Starry Sky





No comments:

Post a Comment