Monday, May 9, 2022

Happiness Abounds Birthday

 


I am in love with these whole Hues Of Happiness suite. You get a lovely stamp set called Happiness Abounds with great images for coloring as well as awesome dies called Blossoming Happiness dies plus the designer paper is gorgeous. You can use the dies to cut out images in the designer paper which I have done here.
 I cut four flowers plus leaves all from the designer paper called Hues Of Happiness and popped them up on a piece of white card stock I cut with the detailed die in the die set. I added this to the piece of DSP and a white base. I love how the colors of the DSP show through. 
Before adding the white to the rest of the card I did stamp the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink from the Happiness Abounds set. I finished up with a few Gorgeous Grape pastel pearls. 
I could make this card all day!
Hope you have a happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Hues Of Happiness DSP, Basic White
Blossoming Happiness dies, pastel pearls



1 comment: