Thursday, May 26, 2022

Smooshing Technique Just For You


Here is another wonderful design by Emma Goddard from the UK as part of the Brian and Emma's super awesome fun time card kits for last month. It features the smooshing technique for the background. Emma had done hers with just the Basic Gray color ink but I had to add Crushed Curry ink, too.  I then took a piece of clear acetate and added the one color of ink straight from the ink pad and then sprayed it once with water. I then smooshed around on a large clear block before laying the  acetate piece on my white background card stock. I cleaned the acetate and did the same thing with the second color of ink.  The other elelements cut in the kit were from the Ranunculus dies in white, and silver foil. I did some blending with the Curry ink on the detailed floral die. I stamped the sentiment from Celebrating You set in Basic Gray and hand snipped the strip of white card stock. A few of the Basic Gray matte dots finished it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment