Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A Lighthouse Point Birthday

 


The Lighthouse Point bundle sure does look good with the New Horizons DSP in the background! It looks so stormy! I layered the piece of DSP on a white base after wrapping some Crushed Curry twine from an old kit around. I added the twine double bow to the right side. I stamped the sentiment from the retired set called Clubhouse in Night of Navy ink on white card stock and cut it out with the Lighthouse dies along with a second larger one in Navy card stock. I also used those dies to cut out my large lighthouse in Basic White, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry and Basic Gray card stocks. 
Hope you have a special day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Clubhouse-retired
Ink: Night Of Navy
Paper: New Horizons DSP, Basic White, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry and Basic Gray
Lighthouse dies, Crushed Curry twine-retired



No comments:

Post a Comment