Tuesday, June 21, 2022

PP596 One Layer of Daisies

 



One layer cards are fun and a challenge for sure. But when I saw Jaydee's challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I knew I could pull out my daisy background stamp called Daisy Garden for a lovely card. 
Here I decided to use a Crumb Cake base so I could color with my water color pencils in white on the daisies stamped in Soft Suede ink. I also used Old Olive and Daffodil Delight pencils, too. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom from Cup of Tea set in Soft Suede. 
Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Daisy Garden, Cup of Tea
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Crumb Cake 
water color pencils





2 comments:

  1. Your daisies and soft earthy colors are just wonderful, Windy! The pretty background stamp works so well with just one layer. I am so glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect one-layer card, Windy! The colors are lovely against the Crumb Cake base. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete