Friday, June 10, 2022

GDP346 Hey There Artfully Layered

 




A load of leaves for the sketch challenge this week over at global-design-project.com  I really wanted to use this bundle called Artfully Layered again before it etires in a few weeks. I grabbed my Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce card stocks to cut several leaves from the Tropical Layers dies. I also stamped on the white panel of card stock some small leaves in Calypso Coral ink. After placing all the leaves on, I added the panel to a white card base. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Coral ink on white card stock and cut it out with the Stylish Shapes dies. I finished off with several white Faux Sea Glass shapes. 
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
I know I will as we are finally headed on our beach vacay to Sanibel Island for much needed down time! I will not be posting next week but be back on Monday the 20th. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Artfully Layered
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Basic White, Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce
Tropical Layeres dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Faux Sea Glass Shapes









1 comment:

  1. I love how you've layered these Granny Apple Green leaves. Great card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete