Thursday, June 2, 2022

GDP345 A So Much Thanks Lighthouse

 



Yes, give me any color combo and I can use it with the Lighthouse Point bundle! Ha! I did use it today for the color challenge over at global-design-project.com  I started with the Deckled Rectangles dies cutting one in white card stock and another in Starry Sky. I then stamped the background from Lighthouse Point set in Petal Pink ink twice and a small "ledge' piece three times for the lighthouse to rest on. I then stamped the stripes in Starry Sky ink on a cut out lighthouse from Sweet Sorbet card stock. I then stamped the sentiment in Starry ink on white card stock and cut it with the Lighthouse dies. I added all to a Sweet Sobet base and finished off with a few Starry Sky matte dots. 
Hope you have a blessed Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Lighthouse Point
Ink: Petal Pink, Starry Sky
Paper: Basic White, Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky
Lighthouse dies, in color matte dots-Starry Sky, Deckled Rectangles dies 





1 comment: