Wednesday, June 1, 2022

PP593 Beachy Birthday

 



I was happy to see Ann's tic tac toe challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com as I love to play along. I have been wanting to make a beach scene and do a little casing from Carol Brown in the UK at thestampingground.co.uk when I saw her gold embossed palm trees. So I picked the top row across with birthday, embossing and ribbons. I cut a white base then another piece of white card stock to blend some Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake inks with my blending brushes. I then cut into the top piece with the Stitched With Whimsy dies for the stitiching. I grabbed my Paradise Palms set to stamp in VersaMark ink and to heat emboss in gold embossing powder the trees three times. I added the white 3/4" frayed ribbon plus used the Stylish Shapes dies to cut a Crumb Cake banner. I stamped the sentiment from the set in Bermuda Bay ink and cut it out with the All That die in an oval shape. I finihed off with some opal rounds. I wanted to put them around the trees but it just messed up the beautiful sky. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful Wednesday!
Windy

Stamp set: Paradise Palms
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, and VersaMark 
Paper: Basic White, Crumb Cake
blending brushes, opal rounds, All That dies, gold embossing powder, All That dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched With Whinsy dies, white 3/4" frayed ribbon 









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! The embossed gold trees against this gorgeous blended background are elegant with a beachy vibe. Love it! Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fresh and airy, I can almost feel the sunshine! A great birthday card for summer, and I LOVE the gold embossed palm trees. Wonderful inking for the sky! I'm so glad that you played along this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete