Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Hues Of A Happy Birthday

 


I am using more of the flowers I cut from the wonderful Hues Of Happiness DSP last month. I cut many colors along with leaves from the designer paper to have handy with I wanted to make a card. I grabed a pink and yellow one to add to my piece of Basic White card stock cut into with the detailed background die from the Blossoming Happiness dies. I also added the leaves and some leaves cut from the Forever Flourishing dies in vellum. I layered it all on a piece of the Hues of Happiness DSP with several colors and a white base. I stamped the sentiment from Happiness Abounds set in Early Espresso on a white strip. I finished it off with some Daffodil Delight dots from the glossy dots assortment.
I hope you have a happy Tuesday and thanks fors stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Hues Of Happiness DSP, Basic White, vellum
Blossoming Happiness dies, glossy dots assortment-Daffodil Delight, Forever Flourishing dies



1 comment: