Friday, June 3, 2022

Flamingo In Paradise Cascade Tri Fold

 





I wanted to do a fold card that could stand up for display so I used the cascade tri fold for my best friend's birthday card! She and I collect and love flamingos so that that reason I still have the Friendly Flamingo bundle. 
The card uses a 5 1/2" by 12" piece of Crumb Cake card stock. I scored it at 4" twice to make three panels all measuring 4" each. I then cut the whole piece across to make it shorter for the front two panels. I cut designer paper that just retired called Expression In Ink DSP for the front two panels and inside I cut some In Color Shimmer vellum in Polished Pink and a piece of Polished Pink and Basic White card stock. Inside, I stamped the two sentiments from Friendly Flamingo on the white panelin Polished Pink ink. 
I then cut two palm trees in white card stock for the middle panel from the Palms dies and a flamingo in the shimmer vellum from the Flamingo dies. 
For the front, I added a flamingo stamped in Polished Pink ink on white card stock and cut with the Flamingo dies. I also stamped the floral piece on white card stock in Granny Apple Green along with a little flowers ring for the flamingo's neck and cut with the same dies. I did add a little Polished Pink to the flowers with my Stampin Blends marker.  
I was hard to get good photos but hopefully you can see some of the details. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Friendly Flamingo
Ink: Polished pink and Granny Apple Green
Stampin Blend marker-Polished Pink
Paper: Expressions In Ink DSP-retired, Basic White, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake, 2021-2023In Colr Shimmer Vellum in Polished Pink
Flamingo Dies, Palms dies









2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These palm trees and flamingos are PERFECT for this fun fold card, Windy! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete