Monday, June 6, 2022

FF0110 Beyond Chic

 




I confess I have not played with this gorgeous Texture Chic suite as I want to hoard this designer paper! But alas, I did finally cut into it for the festivefridaychallenge.com to use feminine, pink, sparkle, friendship sentiment, and patterned paper. I grabbed two patterns, one for the background layered on Petal Pink base and the other for the banner down the left side. I also cut into the beautiful distressed gold specialty paper for more bling/sparkle using the Chic detailed die. I then stamped the shell from the Season Of Chic set in Petal Pink on white card stock and cut it out with the same dies along with two shells in the same distressed gold paper. I heat embossed the sentiment from the same set I stamped in VersaMark ink in gold on white card stock and cut it with the Lighthouse banner die. 
I finished with a few genial gems that seem to blend in.
I hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Season Of Chic
Ink: Petal Pink, VersaMark
Paper: Basic White, Distressed Gold specialty paper, Texture Chic DSP, Petal Pink
Lighthouse dies, Chic dies, genial gems, heat tool, gold embossing powder





3 comments:

  1. Windy this is so pretty! I love the soft, summery feel of your card and all of the lovely textures. I've just purchased this bundle, so am looking forward to seeing what else you make with it. Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, so much gorgeous texture and I love the soft, subtle colors. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete