Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is “CASE the Catalog” so the Design Team chose a card from the new Annual Catalog and has CASEd it with their own creative twist. We really hope that you are inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 13th. Our theme will be “Create Your Own Background” when our Design Team creates a background using any technique they wish, such as stencils, stamping, watercolor, embossing but not DSP.
Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
Very pretty card. What encouragement to someone struggling!ReplyDelete
Beautiful color shift Windy! Terrific fun to see how you put your own stamp on this CASE Pal!ReplyDelete
LOVE, LOVE THE LIGHTHOUSE!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card! I was a wee bit disappointed that there was no hint of purple in the sky :)ReplyDelete
I fully expected a purple lighthouse but the Balmy Blue is lovely!ReplyDelete
Very pretty Windy! It looks great in Balmy Blue and the embossed background is really a nice touch.ReplyDelete
I love your change in color and how you embossed the cardstock. It's gorgeous they way you did it.ReplyDelete
So pretty - and I actually like your color combination better than the catalog. Beautiful!ReplyDelete